Our wedding was such a joy.
Married life is such a joy and I can't believe we've been married about two months now! Our wedding seems like just yesterday. So glad that the craziness and stress is all over now though.
Ben and I have read through the book of Proverbs a couple of times since we have been married and I am just continually amazed at how often Solomon/Agur talks about wives.
"An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of
gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life" - Prov 31:10-12
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord" - Prov 18:22
"It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife." - Prov 21:9
"The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down." - Prov 14:1
"A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike." - Prov 27:15
"House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord" - Prov 19:14
I'm striving to be the best wife that I possibly can to Ben.
Mel

No comments:
Post a Comment