Friday, September 09, 2011

update...

1. I traveled to Canada last month, saw lots of friends from Capernwray and lots of pretty places. Customs was a piece of cake. It made me glad. Oh, the Commonwealth. Thank you God for keeping me safe.
2. I've now driven in the States, on the right hand side of the road and the left hand side of the car. It was strange figuring out the positioning of the car on the road.
3. I ran away from a deer after climbing to the top of a waterfall. It scared me... for no reason at all.
4. I am thinking about heading down to California in the next month or so. This excites me.
5. I'm feeling a little hyped for the Rugby World Cup and I'm not really that big of a huge fan! Go the All Blacks!
6. That is all. I'm tired (It's 11pm here) and can't think of anything to write.
Peace,
Mel

No comments: