Over the past few weeks, I've been inspired by a few photos on Pinterest to get into my card making again. After having shifted house since been married, my scrapbooking/card-making things are all over the place and there's not a whole lot of room in our tiny home to set up a space for it. Regardless, I spread all my stuff out on the lounge floor and began working. The lounge is still a mess!
So, below are some of my attempts to get crafty... :)
My first attempt at making my own envelopes. Love how you can match them with the cards... and sooo easy!
I got some old maps from a lady my mum works with and they worked brilliantly for envelopes.
Birthday Card for my lovely hubby. I hand sewed the word "Birthday" which took forever... need to get a sewing machine one day.
Valentines day card.
And a wedding card. With some many friends getting engaged and married this year, I will no doubt find somebody to give this one too.
2 comments:
Great work! I love your stuff sweety.
And I love you! :)
Post a Comment