How married life seems to have changed me.
Yup.
It's a mystery. I don't understand.
Before I was married, I was a regular plain Jane for the most part and liked to dress up every now and then. But now, things are different and I just don't get it.
My nails always, yes, always need to be painted. French manicure even. So, I had to go out and buy some pink and white nail polish to make this possible. What? My nails were always bare before.
Now, my hair. I've experimented with braids, with quiffs and other such nonsense. What happened to the "wake up and brush it" girl I used to be? As of this past month, I've decided to grow my fringe/bangs out, so I've currently got my fringe in a french side braid (which I just learned to do this minute!) and I love it.
I've also been on the hunt for cute dresses, cute earrings and the like.
Anyway, that's beside the point.
What I would like to know is why this is happening? Why am I becoming so girly? Anybody care to shed any light on this for me?
I'm just so confuzzled.
2 comments:
Haha, oh that's fantastic!Not what I was expecting when I clicked on your post!
Not that I can speak from experience, but maybe it's just because you have something you actually like to dress up for now?
Yeah, that's what some people have been telling me... but I know Ben doesn't really mind whether I do or not. I really don't know.
Let's see how long it lasts :D
Post a Comment