If I could have anything right now, I think I would seriously choose sleep. I'm at work, and out of work (moan moan.. so boring) and I'm sitting at my computer falling asleep. Seriously, sooo soo tired. I'm always up late now-a-days. Silly Mel :/ My eyes are closing on me as I type this, and I keep having to rub my eyes. Arggh. Early night tonight I think.. 9:30 pleeeaasee hehe. Sleeeeeeeeeep. Ha.
Our accounting file crashed this morning, and I lost all my work (well the accounts work anyway which I guess is about 20%) from the last week, but I was glad it was going to give me some work to do. But then my boss said she would re-do it from the hard copies I printed (because she was out of work also), so that left me with nothing to do! Ahhhh. I would have been more than happy to do it. hehe. Whoa, did that even make sense? haha.
Anywho, today is the 29th, and just this second, I've realised that that means that I've been at my job for 1 year and a half exactly. Man does time fly. It also means, that my last employed day will be in exactly 6 months (even though I will be taking it as a holiday!) Woooh. It means that parachute is in exactly 6 months as well! How close is that?! I get to see people I haven't seen in ages. Yaye. I am most definitely more excited about seeing people than I am about any of the confirmed acts at the moment hehe.
I don't really have anything to say, I'm just really bored and wanted to write something. So hi all!
Mel (Apparently, as I was told yesterday, it's polite to leave your name at the end of something)
PS. Time for some caffeine! I really am falling asleep. I get more tired when I have nothing to do, than when I'm busy as a bee! hehe.
7 comments:
What's your job? I was falling asleep at work yesterday too. Getting up for walks helps though!
Ruby
umm.. I work at a magazine. or two really. I do accounts & manage the subscriptions, mailouts, merchandise and stuff like that. admin stuff really. its normally pretty busy though.
eekk i am falling asleep as well! 1am was way too early to get up haha. i plan on sleeppinnnnggg tonight. ooh mel we should meet for coffee :) hehe i think i need some caffeine too!
Hahah. I saw your blogpost.It was hilarious! hehe.
Oooh coffee sounds lovely! maybe we should arrange this teleportation thing again. How does that sound? Where did we go last time?
we went shopping! aaahhhh that was another best day of my life. i will always remember that shopping trip.
guess what, i'm starting hip hop tomorrow! i'm so excited.
i owe you an epic, an epic one!
hope you're asleep, i should be :)
xxx
Correct me if I'm getting this mixed up with something else, but were we in bedpost in USA? or beds r us or whatever? haha. And in our pjs? and does an elf have something to do with it? It kind of feels like a dream haha. Man, I must sound stupid right now.
I also remember when I walked through your checkout disguised haha.
hehe! oooh do you! :) Thats exciting as. let me know how it goes.
And yup! I think I was asleep at that time. Pretty sure anyway. werhoo!
And how weird was that that it came up with Melanie as my name and not melanie rose. just testing this one.
Post a Comment