Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4:13

Kay so Phillipians 4:13. Its a verse I have loved, love, and will always love.
I was sitting at my desk and then Shane sparks up "Bike number 4:13. Does that mean a bible verse or something? Does anybody know what John 4:13 says?" I was thinking to myself, "How do you know that its John, and not something else. Who is this person anyway?" I didnt even think about Phillipians 4:13 until Shane was like "I will google it." And so I did it at the same time. And up came all these verses, but the top three were all Phillipians 4:13. DUH! And so I said "Err, I think it means Phillipians 4:13, Not John. Its a common, well-known verse" And so yes, he settled with it meaning that. And then out of his mouth came all these Bible questions and like how there are so many Christians in the motorbike industry. It was great, except my mind went completely blank on what to say. Grrr. That always happens. Haha. On it for next time.

5 comments:

beka said...

This is cool!
The bible verse and the story and the picture are all coolness.

melanie rose said...

:] Thank you missy. I was driving home last night, and im like "hmmm I want to take a photo of 413" hahahah. so i took all sorts of random photos. i also did the three with spaghetti on bread. lol

chemikills said...

tbh you lost me :(

beka said...

you took the pictures! aahhh even better!

melanie rose said...

Hahah Benjamin: My desk at work. I work at a motorbike magazine. there was a photo we got sent and the number on his bike was 4:13. LOL. Geddit?
Beka: Hehe yes. it was so much fun.