This girl is amazing .. Her name is Beka,
But I titled this Beksy because I thought it sounded cool!
Never met her in my life. Buts she's cool.
I think we're extremely similar.
Shes the bestest photographer.
She has such an incredible love for out God.
She likes Casting Crowns, then again, who wouldn't.
She has extremely pretty eyes!
Shes like way encouraging and just darn lovely.
And I'm so glad I 'met' her on SP.
3 Cheers for Soul Purpose Forums.
Horray..
Horray..
Horray!
2 comments:
Aargh Mel!!!! You fully made my day! I'm smiling so much now gosshhhhh thankyou sooooo much! Ha did you know you're like one of my bestest mates now even though we haven't even "met" tehe I think that's awesome. I think you're awesome!
I love you lotsssss
xoxoxo
love from Beksy {love it! fully!}
I think you're awesome deary! haha.
Post a Comment